Friday, March 5, 2010

Fabulous Number Fifty Three

I decided that I should switch things up for my newest blog posting. I really do like choosing a theme and then finding wonderful and exciting items that fit within my scope of interest for the day, but, for this posting I thought, “let’s keep ‘em guessing.”

As you may, or may not know, I am a stickler for my favorites list. It’s almost like a sickness with me because every single morning (minus weekends of course) I log on to my favorites list and weed out the items that has been sold and then replace them with either their new listing, or an alternate. Every few days I search through my list of favorite sellers to see if my favorite shops have any new items that may catch my eye.

With that being said, and taking into consideration that I have a very well kept favorites list, I decided to randomly generate a number (which turned out to by number fifty-three) and do a spotlight on the shop that fell in the fifty third spot on my list. FYI - I currently have one hundred and eighteen favorites so far.

So, the lucky number fifty-three was Brown Dog Boutique. Lovely shop. I absolutely unequivocally love love love dogs. This adoration for the canine species, along with another passion…stationary, makes this shop a must love for me.

Offering a variety of awesome stationary supplies, one can expect to find such things as note cards, recipe cards, address labels, stickers and more adorned with the silhouette of their favorite breed of dog. There is also a wide selection of colours available which is a nice touch for those of us who like to personalize every aspect of our lives.
As I was snooping around the shop this afternoon I came across a few things that caught my eye. One was that the Brown Dog Boutique was having a sale on many of their note cards making them note only stylish but very affordable too! Another thing that caught my eye was that this great shop just recently celebrated their Etsiversary in mid-February (for those of you who don’t know, Etsiversary = one year anniversary on Etsy). So congrats Brown Dog Boutique, I can see that your shop is doing well and that you have many positive and glowing reviews!
My favorite thing about this shop, however, is their “design your own” option. I love the simplicity and elegance of a silhouette design and that I can add an injection of my own flair on something like an envelope or when giving out recipe cards. Many people are very loyal to one or two breeds (me being no different – see the Doxie Days post below) and now we can root for our favorite team a little louder. Well done, number fifty-three, well done.

1 comment:

  1. Another thing I wanted to mention is that the Brown Dog Boutique also has a blog and if you'd like to check it out here is the link:

    www.browndogboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete