Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wish List Wednesday

I would like to introduce my second Wishlist Wednesday item...I think it's one of the very first items I "hearted" on etsy when I joined waaaaaay back when.

Right now, there seems to be a huge demand for fun, funky aprons. I love the sweet '50s style ones that are very popular right now because they are an excellent combination of fun and flirty. I also love the aprons that are the half style, covering you from your waist down. I think I would be more comfortable, however, wearing one of these types of apron (as opposed to the full out sexy '50s style ones) while actually cooking/baking in the kitchen and especially if I was entertaining at the same time; the aprons from Snappy Shop appeal to me in particular because they offer such fun, memorable, and original designs (in the form of the apron's pocket).

My favorite part of this apron in particular is the matryoshka pocket, of course, but I also love the fun, bright pink of the cotton/poly fabric, in combination with the polka dot tie. This apron will set you back $45 USD (plus shipping) - very worth it in my mind for all the great memories you'll have when wearing it and baking up a storm in style!

2 comments:

  1. This is so great! I am completely flattered beyond belief by your kind words! Thanks for featuring my apron!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty - you're so welcome!!! This baby has been on my Etsy favorite list almost since the begining!! Ibtotally love it!!

    Thanks for being so awesome!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete