Monday, December 5, 2011

OOOppss....I did it again!

Okay, Okay...so I promised I wouldn't do this again....and I broke my promise. I've been MIA for about, oh I don't know, 8 months or so. BUT now, yes, - I am back...uh, again. In my defence, however, I do have a good excuse for my extended absence...her name is Kate and she is maybe the cutest little thing in the whole entire world.

After this long break from my blogging life (and etsy, and crafting, and sleeping properly, and doing whatever I want whenever I want for that matter) I have finally become accustomed to being a mom to 2 little peoples and, if I do say so myself, I'm getting pretty good at it! So, with this newly achieved confidence, I've decided to jump feet first back into my lovely blog. This time, however, I've decided to expand my horizons and go beyond solely exploring my etsy obsession.

Lately, I have been drawn towards the jack-of-all trades blogs. They do baking, they do tutorials, they do crafts - yes, it's like visiting a virtual megamall for all your handmade, handcrafted, and handcreated needs. So, I thought to myself, why not. I can do it too. Right?

Stay tuned...I promise, I'll be back soon and post something with some actual content. I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment