Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday - Pattern Perfection

It’s that time again – wishlist Wednesday!! When I was thinking about one of the things that would be fairly high up on my wishlist, I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to showcase.
I love to sew, I love cute, I love Etsy. So, naturally, I love Dolls and Daydreams. Oiy, where to start? Well, with one look at this jaw-droppingly cute Etsy shop you will be in heaven (if you like sewing, anything adorable, or if you like to collect stuffies).

I think there are so many reasons to love this shop. First, the selection. Oh Lord. From ballerinas to superheroes to bunny rabbits and lions. You can get a Marie Antoinette pattern or a snuggly lamb. Really, whatever you’re looking for, it’s offered here. Also – I love that you can change up your fabric choices (seeing that many of the stuffies are wearing clothes) and it really changes the look of what you’re making! The PDF pattern (that goes straight to your inbox – no waiting!) makes your sewing project a breeze – the shop owner provides tips along with the sewing instructions for your convenience. Also, I love how the finished projects boast both cotton fabrics and felt (I heart felt big time!) and that it is appropriate for children under three.
Another great selling feature you receive when purchasing a pattern through Dolls and Daydreams is that you are given the okay to sell your finished creations…a luxury not permitted by all patterns sold on Etsy.

Currently there are over 50 listings for these great patterns and each one averages a price of approximately $10USD (did I mention you also get a materials list included with the pattern?).

Yes, I am in love big time with all of the items listed in this awesome shop and I can’t wait to get my hands on a pattern and start sewing!! Be assured that when I do buy a pattern and sew it up I will be posting some pictures here!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I am so pleased you love my patterns, please pop by any time, hugs & happy sewing, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love these patterns, so many and so cute, great Etsy shop!! Thanks for finding Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must add "learn to sew" to my list of to-dos. These are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog.If you need to get more traffic on the blogs,then have a look at my etsy shop
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/100680571/amazing-secret-revealed-for-getting-huge

    ReplyDelete